Polymeric Quarternary Ammonium PolyDADMAC Cas 26062-79-3 PolyDADMAC
Acid Copper Plating Additives
- Bluwat POLYDADMAC can be used in Acid Copper Plating Additives, by electric neutralization, adsorption, effective with charged particles
- It is safe, non-toxic and high purity organic polymer.
|Active Ingredient:||Cationic Quartenary Amine Polymer|
|Chemical Name:||Poly(diallyldimethylammonium chloride)|
|Port of Loading:||Shanghai Port, China|
|Delivery Time:||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment|
|Package:||Packed in 25L, 200L, 1000L drums|
|Sample:||Free to test|
|Appearance:||Colorless to light yellow to yellow liquid|
|Molecular Weight:||Low to very high|
|Approximate Brookfield Viscosity at 25° C:||200-15000cps|
|Specific Gravity at 25°C:||1.01-1.05|
|PH (1% aqua solution):||4 - 7|
|What is Polyamine?|
|What's the Applications of Polydadmac?|
- Water treatment (drinking and waste-water)
- Textiles effluent decolorant
- Mining (coal, gold, diamonds etc.)
- Sugar and juice decolorant
- Oil industry
- Blend with other inorganic or organic polymers, such as ACH, PAC
Package and Storage:
- It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at
room temperature, it can not be placed in the sun.
- It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 25kg, 210kg,
1100kg , or others according to the requirements of clients.
- Storage temperature: 5-30°C.
- The product would show slightly stratification or appear white at
low temperature. There is no negative impact on the performance
after mixing up.