Polymeric Quarternary Ammonium PolyDADMAC Cas 26062-79-3
Papermaking and Wate Treatment
- Bluwat POLYDADMAC is Polymeric Quarternary Ammonium, as 26062-79-3
- Its effects are electric neutralization, adsorption, flocculation,
purification and decoloration, and is also used for sewage
- It is used to remove color of waste water generated by textiles
process houses and dyes industries and paper mills, food industry,
paper making, ink printing and some other fields.
- It is good and safe coagulant for water treatment, an be blended with inorganic polymers for water purification, such
as polyaluminium chloride (PAC) and aluminum chlorohydrate (ACH),
will be better performance.
- Also used as agent in papermaking
(Equivalent to Ultrafloc , Magnafloc LT )
|Active Ingredient:||Cationic Quartenary Amine Polymer|
|Chemical Name:||Poly(diallyldimethylammonium chloride)|
|Port of Loading:||Shanghai Port, China|
|Delivery Time:||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment|
|Package:||Packed in 25L, 200L, 1000L drums|
|Sample:||Free to test|
|Appearance:||Colorless to light yellow to yellow liquid|
|Molecular Weight:||Low to very high|
|Approximate Brookfield Viscosity at 25° C:||200-15000cps|
|Specific Gravity at 25°C:||1.01-1.05|
|PH (1% aqua solution):||4 - 7|
|PolyDADMAC is liquid cationic polymer of different molecular weight
which work efficiently as primary coagulants and charge
neutralization agents in liquid-solid separation processes in a
wide variety of industries.|
|What's the Applications of Polydadmac?|
- Water treatment (drinking and waste-water)
- Textiles effluent decolorant
- Mining (coal, gold, diamonds etc.)
- Sugar and juice decolorant
- Oil industry
- Blend with other inorganic or organic polymers, such as ACH, PAC
Package and Storage:
- It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at
room temperature, it can not be placed in the sun.
- It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 25kg, 210kg,
1100kg , or others according to the requirements of clients.
- Storage temperature: 5-30°C.
- The product would show slightly stratification or appear white at
low temperature. There is no negative impact on the performance
after mixing up.