Cationic Polyelectrolyte Polyamine Cas Number 42751-79-1 for
Drilling, Papermaking and Wate Treatment
- Bluwat polyamine mainly used to synthesize various kinds of high
molecular water treating compounds. Its effects are electric
neutralization, adsorption, flocculation, purification and
decoloration, and is also used for sewage treatment.
- It is especially effective with charged particles, to which
inorganic flocculants are ineffective.
- It is used to remove color of waste water generated by textiles
process houses and dyes industries and paper mills.
- In water treatment, also can be blended with inorganic polymers for
water purification, such as polyaluminium chloride (PAC) and
aluminum chlorohydrate (ACH), will be better performance.
Polyamine / Polyamine flocculant / Polyamine coagulant
(Equivalent to Ultrafloc 5100, Magnafloc LT 31)
|Active Ingredient:||Cationic Quartenary Amine Polymer|
|Chemical Name:||Polydimethylamine, Epichlorohydrine, Poly(EPI-DMA) , Quaternary
|Port of Loading:||Shanghai Port, China|
|Delivery Time:||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment|
|Package:||Packed in 25L, 200L, 1000L drums|
|Applications:||Water treatment, paper making, sludge dewatering, textile, sugar
and juice, drilling, oil & gas, mining .|
|Sample:||Free to test|
|Appearance:||Slight yellow to yellow liquid|
|Molecular Weight:||Low to very high|
|Approximate Brookfield Viscosity at 25° C:||200-18000cps|
|Specific Gravity at 25°C:||1.01-1.15|
|PH (1% aqua solution):||4 - 7|
|What is Polyamine?|
|Polyamine is liquid cationic polymer of different molecular weight
which work efficiently as primary coagulants and charge
neutralization agents in liquid-solid separation processes in a
wide variety of industries.|
|What's the Applications of Polyamine?|
- Water treatment (drinking and waste-water)
- Textiles effluent decolorant
- Mining (coal, gold, diamonds etc.)
- Sugar and juice decolorant
- Oil industry
- Blend with other inorganic or organic polymers, such as ACH, PAC
Package and Storage:
- It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at
room temperature, it can not be placed in the sun.
- It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 25kg, 210kg,
1100kg , or others according to the requirements of clients.
- Storage temperature: 5-30°C.
- The product would show slightly stratification or appear white at
low temperature. There is no negative impact on the performance
after mixing up.