Water Decoloring Agent BWD-01 CAS No 55295-98-2 Color remove better
TDS BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent - Bluwat.pdf
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent is specially working high performance
with the dyeing wastewater containing the hydrophilic dyes
(reactive dyes, acid dyes, disperse dyes etc.), less dosage, the
color clear, fast speed, high processing liquid clarification of
the settlement, but also reduce the composition of COD, improve the
COD removal rate.
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent, special product for de-coloring, flocculating, CODcr decreasing
and other applications, used to remove color of waste water
generated by textiles process houses and dyes industries and other
|Appearance:||Colorless viscosy liquid,|
|PH Value (30% Solution):||3-6|
|Solubility:||Soluble With Water at Any Rate|
2.COD remove better
3.Faster sedimentation, better flocculation
4.Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.)
1. Mainly used for waste water treatment for textile, printing,
dyeing, paper-making, ink, etc.
2. Also can be used for color removal treatment for dyeing
high-colority waste water.
3. Used as retention agent used in the paper mills.
1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water and then
dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several
minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear
2. The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7~8 for
3. When the colority and CODcr are relatively high, it can be used
with the help of polyaluminum chloride(PAC), but not mixed
together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lower. Whether
polyaluminum chloride is used earlier or afterwards depends on the
flocculation test and the treatment process.
Yixing Bluwat Chemicals Co., Ltd. has been specializing in providing chemicals and service for treatment of
industrial waste water and urban sewage. Main product include Water
decoloring agent, PAC, PAM, pdadmac, polyamine, flocculant and
coagulant,etc. More info. Refer to cleanwaterchems at
Bluwat has an engineer team, several-years-experience in water
treatment business. We also cooperate with Chinese famous
university for product development and study.
Now, about 50% of our products export to foreign markets, including
Southeast Asia, Europe, central and south America and so on. In
addition, we establish good cooperation with customers at home and