Cationic Coagulant Polymer Polydadmac used in Sewage Treatment
Plant together with PAC
- The polymer body contains strong cationic group radical and
activated-adsorbent group radical which can destabilize and
flocculate the suspended solids and the negative-charged water
soluble matters in the waste water through electro-neutralization
and bridging adsorption.
- It is very effective in flocculating, decolouring, killing algae
and removing organics It is use in latex waste clarification ,
oil-water seperation, iron congulation. The product enjoys small
dosage but can cause big flocs, rapid precipitation and low
turbidity residue, and it can also produce small amount of sludge.
It is adaptable to wide range of pH value, between 0.5 and 1.4. It
can be widely used to treat source water and sewage water.
- Can be blended with inorganic polymers for water purification, such
as polyaluminium chloride (PAC) and aluminum chlorohydrate (ACH).
Clear, Colorless to Light Straw Yellow, Transparent Colloid
Blu DA Series
Relative Molecular Weight:
Medium to Very High
Specific Gravity at 20°C:
PH Value (1% Solution):
210kgs net plastic drum palletized
- For drinking water treatment and wastewater treatment
- As decolorant for textiles effluent color removal
- Mining (coal, gold, diamonds etc.) water recovery and purification
- Paper-making agent
- Oil industry
- Meat process waste treatment
- Sludge dewatering polymer
- Drilling additives
Prepare the water sample 500-1000ml
Before use, it should be diluted to the concentration of
0.5%-0.05%( based on solid content).
The dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the
different source water. The most economical dosage is based on the
trial. The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully
decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the
other chemicals in the water and the flocs cannot be broken.
Package and Storage:
- It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at
room temperature, it can not be placed in the sun.
- It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 25kg, 210kg,
1100kg , or others according to the requirements of clients.
- Storage temperature: Room temperature.
Bluwat Quaternary Ammonium Polymer Plant Snapshot:
- BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent , for color removal for textile
dyeing wastewater treatment and for other wastewater .
- Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC) , for drinking water treatment for
- Polyacrylamide (PAM)/Polyelectrolyte , for water treatment, for
- PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling , for
drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
- Ferric Sulphate , for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
- PolyDADMAC , for water treatment and for paper mills and for
- Polyamine, for drinking and wastewater treatment, sludge
dewatering, paper making and oilfield.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate(ACH) liquid & powder, for drinking water
treatment and other fields